In addition to the changes listed at
http://dev.cyproject.net/ , I will be modifying the OpenID authorization to be more usable.
The OpenID stuff packaged in the last release was just copied from http://tinyid.us when I was writing it for that.
I will add another auth_routine that doesn’t require a database and will just use sessions like the ldap version without the database. To follow the naming trend that I used for the ldap routines, I will rename the current one to openid_with_db and the new one will be named openid.
I will also set up a working example of using openid out of the box.
I should probably note somewhere that this won’t work on all servers out of the box. I’ll list a few server requirements here and maybe include a readme.
- Enable either the GMP extension or Bcmath extension. (GMP is STRONGLY recommended because it’s MUCH faster!)
- Enable the CURL extension.
- CyTE g9 Released CyTE g9 is now available for download. See http://cyte.googlecode.com for all versions. Miscellaneous Changes Added the include_files function to the...
- CyTE g8 Available CyTE g8 is now available for download. See http://cyte.googlecode.com for all versions. Also check the change log if you are...
- CyTE g7 to CyTE g8 Change Log General Changes Error reporting is no longer set to E_ALL by default Added functions js_script and js_msg to util.php Auth...